Monday 19 April 2010

Tunic Time

I finished it! Had a night in on my own, so once Niamhy was in bed I grabbed a bottle of beer and said hello to my sewing! Even after a bit of a hellish week at work an evening pottering is just the ticket.

I decided not to make the matching belt as wondered if it would be one step too far and then, as I put it on Saturday morning, I remembered this belt that I had.

pic to come



I have some wonderful bright red and pink fabric that might just get used for a second one... could work really well with some white linen trousers I have.

Oh and how could I forget.... we've exchanged! As of the 17th May we'll be living in our own house again and I can't wait! We are going to do a fair bit of work, shaping it as we want it but hey... it's ours.... I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment