Saturday 8 October 2011

Back!

So I've been away but I've decided that it's time to come back. Shortly after the move Niamh started school, in the midst of all the building works,  and then I got a promotion at work which has kept me rather busy. One year on I'm beginning to find some balance again and at last feel ready to be able to put the blog back in action on what will hopefully be a regular basis.

I also thought I'd post a piccie of my latest creation which was a ukelele cover for Cait. I had some Cath Kidston fabric in my cupboard and had recently made some red piping for a window seat cover. It was one of those projects which all just came together. It wasn't without a few issues but after a little unpicking it worked just fine in the end. And most importantly Cait seems to like it!



The job for this weekend is to get a patchwork blind up in the utility room. I've made the patchwork and it's sitting next to me ready. Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment