Tuesday 2 March 2010

Doorstops continued

Suddenly occurred to me last night that I wonder what one of the toadstools might look like as a larger version and a doorstop.... the wondering got to me so I've started one! Will keep you posted. I am sure that there are more important things that I should be doing!

I've also promised myself that I really must sort out the scrapbooks that I started on the girls. They've each got a scrap book that I started when they were babies. It contains a few photos and pictures, hand made cards etc from each year of their life. I've got all the bits to go in them.. the shameful bit is that I've not properly updated them for about two or three years now! So this is my attempt to embarrass myself into it. If I've gone public then I've got not excuse not to get them sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment