Sunday 22 April 2012

Reasons to make cards

One of oldest friends recently moved house and Niamh and I went on a trip today to see them. I've discovered that they're  a little closer that they were before, an hour now door to door, which is wonderful. It makes day trips possible and hopefully thus a bit more of a chance to see them. Getting time to have weekends away gets tighter and tighter.

Never one to miss the chance to make a card I beavered away and made this one yesterday. I wanted something that looked homely and cosy and I think this fitted the bill. 


It represents a bit of a style patch that I seem to be going through at the moment. I recently had reason to make a thank you card for a lovely group of people that had been very kind to me. You'll notice the similarity and I got some lovely comments about it.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment