Tuesday 3 July 2012

Village Vintage

For all those vintage lovers out there I feel it my duty to let you know that Village Vintage is taking place this weekend in Cuckfield. It's an outdoor event this time, so fingers crossed for the weather, but there will possibly be more stalls than ever to browse over.




The exciting news for me is that I've been working with a lovely lady called Elaine Baker and  she going to put a few of my cushions on her stall at Cuckfield. They'll be the more vintage style ones, so the vintage patchwork and the doily ones but it will be so interesting to hear what feedback she gets and maybe an order or two. 

Elaine exhibited with me at the Open House we did in June as she paints and decorates some lovely porcelain pieces.





She also does some charming Bunting and Washing line pieces.

In addition to our collaboration on the Open Houses and Village Vintage I'm also going to be putting  a few of my smaller items for sale on a stall with her at Miss Mables in Burgess Hill. We're setting up there today and maybe I'll have a few shots later of the final stand.

But that's still not all. Elaine will hopefully be coming to run a workshop or two with Made by Me this Autumn. I'm currently putting together the Autumn Schedule and there will be Evening and Weekend Workshops  as well as weekday ones. 

Things are moving at a pace at the moment but it's dead fun and I',m really enjoying it. Sure does keep me on my toes!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment