Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hassocks Artists Open Houses


If you're a local you will have heard about these. If you are not local you may have heard about the Brighton  Artists that open their houses during the festival month of May. It's a time when artists and makers open their doors to show their creations off and offer some of them for sale. They are a treasure trove for finding something unique or talking with like minded people.

Ever since I moved to Sussex over 10 years ago I've looked forward to Open House season. It was my time to get a day to myself - to follow the trails and potter to my hearts content. So I'm delighted that this year I'll be one of the Open Houses in Hassocks. 

There will be more to follow but for the meantime note your diaries that we'll be open on the weekend of the 16th and 17th June. Fathers Day weekend - you can't forget it.

There's a lot of work that will go into the preparations but I can't wait. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment