Tuesday 7 February 2012

Monday 6th Feb - A total miss!


Would you believe that I came home from work Monday to yet another power cut! So very frustrating as I am sure you can imagine. It was out for all of the evening making it take away and candle light yet again.

However that's not going to be me down and I thought of a way to complete the Valentine challenge to try and keep me on track. Despite borrowing a few more lanterns off a dear friend (everything needs to be really safe with an inquisitive kitten around) the light levels really have been too poor for sewing. It's been a strain even to read. However I had a cunning plan to work with paper again and do some cutting.

I am loving all of the Rob Ryan work around at the moment and, when I've more time to post later on, I will share a bit more about this. His style was the inspiration for this.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment